Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogging is Like

Blogging is an awkward experience. It's like walking into a empty room. At first you're nervous and uncertain, but then you start talking about everything that's on your mind. You don't know what to say, how to say it, if anyone will read it, or if anyone will even care. The most frightening part of this experience is failing. To have no one care about what you say, the issues you write about. I'm not a great writer. Actually, I'm a horrible writer and a bad orator. When I was younger I wanted to be an attorney but as I got older, I came to the realization that I was not a good writer. Also, it would have made college hell if I had to write elaborate papers all 4 years through. As I posted before, I write because it's my right. Perhaps I'm a creative writer. Perhaps not. Perhaps no one will ever read this and nothing that I ever have to say will ever even matter. However, I will commit to this. I will commit my time and efforts at writing about things that I believe are important. In life if we focus on doing things on the basis of success than how far in life will we ever get? If Steve Jobs had only set out to succeed at making incredible technology, would he ever have set out to do it. What youth in society should strive to do is give all of their efforts to an idea, the best they have to give, to it. At the end, if they have succeeded they have gained. Yet, if they have failed they have gained even more. If no one ever reads or subscribes to this blog. I still will have succeeded at committing myself to an idea of dedication. I can't fail! It's simply not an option. I will write on this blog until, I have nothing left to say.

2 comments:

  1. I still read your blog! Some people just read and don't comment. Keep blogging until you don't want to anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Clarissa and that's true.

    ReplyDelete