Friday, July 27, 2012

Get To Know Me Tag...

Hi Honies,

I'm always excited when I find new blogs, especially beauty ones they give me so much inspiration. So, I was interested in getting some box braids and googled some hair styles when I stumbled upon a new blog. ColourMeSunshine,blogspot.com...It's really interesting. I've not had a chance to read All the posts as I am still a mother in case you've forgotten. But, you guys should check it out. And I don't know if you guys know or not, I'm not sure that I've mentioned that my hair is natural (meaning I have no relaxer), so if you know of any blogs that are targeted to natural hair people leave me a post and let me know. I'm always up for checking out some good blogs. At any rate there was a get to know me tag, that particular day I was reading so I decided to participate. Copy and do the same if you have a blog and post a link in the comment box so I and others can check it out... That's all Honies...



1. Are you named after anyone? 
No, However I was named Charity because of the love my father had for my mother.
2. When was the last time you cried?
 A few days ago, being a mother is difficult. I don't know how others' relationship with their parents are but my hopes for Emsley is that her mother AND HER FATHER play equally important and supportive involvement in ALL aspects of her life!
3. Do you have kids?    

 Yes I have Nemie
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?

Of Course! I'm pretty much Amazing
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot

No not too much but I definitely use it
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 

I'm not sure...depends
7. What's your favorite cereal? 

Let me think I like swirls although, I don't think they're called that anymore anyway the cinnabun cereal and I love Special K
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?  
I notice how people carry themselves. If they are quiet or loud, if they talk alot, if they fiddling around, speaking foolishly...I try to crack they're character
9. What is your eye color? 

Dark brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 

I'm a chicken so Happy Endings
11. Favorite smells? 

I like the smell of fresh cut grass it reminds me of my grandfather. I like Ralph Lauren Style. And the smell of the mailman. I like the smell of thanksgiving dinner being prepared
12. Summer or winter? 

Winter...The smells, holidays,and fashions
13. Computer or television?

Both, Computer because I love you guys and my email. But T.V. because I love to have the T.V. on while I blog and to watch my shows the computer screen most times hurts my eyes so I like to watch my shows on the tube.
14. What's the furthest you've even been from home? 

Florida..
15. Do you have any special talents?

If I do they are undiscovered
16. Where were you born? 

Onslow County (Camp Lejeune) North Carolina
17. What are your hobbies? 

Blogging, reading blogs, reading books,exercising, watching youtube videos, and taking care of Emsley (but that's not by choice), and eating
18. Do you have any pets? 

Yes a Husky, Lucky
19. Favorite movie? 

Movies. Mona Lisa Smile, Stepmom, Rocky V, Expendables
20. Do you have any siblings? 

A baby sister. Aint Margret
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I want to be someone great. Someone who matters and changes the world. I want to be a Star. If not a Pharmacist and a great mother.

Alrighty, now you guys can tag and drop a comment with the link so myself and others can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much for the love...really enjoyed reading this. Lol @ the smell of the mailman, and I'm a chicken too with scary movies.

    Ps. I'm still working on your tag, you asked some really GREAT questions, so look out for that post soon.

    Thanks again. Enjoy your weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, I told you I love your blog! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    I look forward to reading your answers...

    Enjoy your weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete