Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Gosh!

It has been so long.... I know. However I am now a second year professional pharmacy student. I am employed part time and my daughter is not a baby anymore. Shocking, sad, and exciting all at the same time. I feel like it has been forever since I have had the opportunity to actually sit down and even think about writing a post.

Weight loss...Umm it hasn't exactly gone as planned things are so up and down when school is going on that who really has the time to think about eating well and exercising. So I'm actually starting over again with the weight loss thing. Frustrating a embarrassing I know. But it's a reality. Hopefully I can began to start a lifestyle change, which I am trying to but into place now. But, I have just so much trouble controlling my mouth, that is eating.

Now that I have completed my rotation. I hope to be able to post more often. However, there is always something that needs to be done even when there is nothing to done. I never seem to be able to relax.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is TOOO cute! This has been quite a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is precious. Kudos on entering second year, and keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete