Friday, January 4, 2013

Feeling Under the Weather

Hi All,

Today I just wanted to say "HI" for a little over a month the mailman and Emsley have been passing their germs to each other and today those germs finally caught up to me. I have an itchy throat and one nose is running the other nose is clogged and I have a horrible headache it's the worst!!At any rate. I hope everyone enjoyed their friday and are preparing for an AWESOME weekend. I want to get well soon and spend some money and decrease body surface area.

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Ask the mailman to buy EmergenC - it's like the best! Virtually everyone in my office has been sick except me because I've been drinking EmergenC (1,000 mg of Vitamin C), AND taking about 500 more mg of Vitamin C in the form of chewable Vitamin C tablets, AND drinking daytime Theraflu (Dollar Tree or Equate version) a couple times a week when my nose starts running or I'm sneezy.

    ReplyDelete